Sent my Dad a birthday card last Thursday which is the first time I've contacted him for 2 1/2 years. All started when he gave his house to my nephew after my mother died. My nephew is a nice enough lad but he really didn't deserve it, still who am I to argue. I personally thought he should have passed it on to my brother even though I gave him the deposit so he could buy it in the first place. My brother's wife had looked after my mother when she was quite ill before her death. In fact it later turned out that my sister-in-law was very ill herself and died shortly after my mother. So it seemed to me it was no-brainer that it only seemed fair that it should be passed to my brother. I've moved since I last talked to my Dad so I gave him my new address and phone number. Now it's up to him. If he doesn't write or phone then that's it, I'll never speak to or try to contact him again. And as far as I'm concerned stuff any will that he leaves.

Comments

Popular Posts