Well I'm a bit more positive and I'm positive that I'm f**ked. I contacted the council and asked if they could rehouse me and in fairness they didn't just tell me to get lost. However what I have to prove is that my marriage is actually at an end. People pretend to be separated so the rent out one property and live in the other. So I was told I had to get legally separated; that is involve $olicitor$. I feel it's going to be straightforward so how much can it cost? Well court costs are £300 (the Government don't want people to get divorced) and a ball-park figure for the solicitors ifs £300 - £500 plus VAT. Great that'll leave me pennyless with bags (sic) of money to furnish a place I get. Mind you my wife said her Dad furnished his place for £100 when he left her mother. I think I'll have to pay a tad more. It's also an indication of how much my wife wants me out. Furnishing a place! Bah! how difficult can it be?

Comments

Popular Posts