With this amount of aggro and bad luck one might think I'm bitter and twisted. Weeeeeeeeell................ they'd be right! But now I come to think, does it do any good? No. Do I feel better? No. So I guess I'll stop being annoyed and hurt blah, blah, blah.........

What's happened recently? Well my son was arrested because he paid for a donut (worth 35p)! Let me explain.

Recently he went to get a donut from the local Tesco's but as there were a horde of schoolkids in the shop he was told that he couldn't enter until some of the rabble left. The security guard then wandered off and as the donuts were just in front of him he got one and was just about to pay for it when the security guard reappeared and shouted at the checkout girl to not take my son's money. My son left the money in front of her and started to leave. It was at this point that 3 security guards blocked his way and told him to put the donut back!!!??? When he tried to walk past them they grabbed him and took the donut off him and threw it on the floor. He was then thrown on to the path outside and had his coat ripped and ruined for good measure. By the way my son is aged 14!!!

A boy in the cafe next door came out to ask why my son was being treated in this way. He was told to mind his own business and go away. The police arrived and my son and the boy, who came to his assistance, were arrested??????

We are waiting for the CCTV to be viewed before deciding how to proceed, but suing the security guards for assault and criminal damage is high on my "to-do" list.

Comments

Popular Posts