Well it's been some time since I made a posting and a lot happened to me recently.

This had the effect of giving me the push to add a blog. Just before Christmas my mother died. Excellent timing God really appreciate it! The next day I had a stroke. Thanks again God I really, REALLY appreciate it! I get out of hospital the week before Christmas and I sense that there's something not quite right with my wife. It's Thursday and I'm still not feeling too good but hey, I'm back at home so it can't be all bad. Friday night my wife goes out and doesn't come back 'til 8:30 am Saturday. Saturday night she goes out and doesn't get back until 5:30 am Sunday. Sunday night she goes out and gets back at after 6:30 am Monday morning. So now I don't think something is wrong, I know something is wrong.

We talk/argue and it transpires that she doesn't love me. In fact she's never loved me and only married me so that it would be easier to adopt her nephew. So the last 20 years of my life has been a lie. God you are spoiling me and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate it. Cheers!!!!!!!

So now she wants me to get out of the house and I'm going to be homeless at the age of 55. Now I understand how tramps come into existence cos I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't earn enough for a decent flat in London and have no where else to live. I thought about moving to the North East but then my brother phones to let me know his wife died suddenly and he can't stop crying. Apparently he was near to a breakdown so he's given up the tenancy of his house and is living with his sister-in-law and her boyfriend. I try to say that I think it's a really bad idea because it could all end badly. But then who am I to give advice? I think God doesn't love me or my family at all. I phone my Dad and he's gone mad and given his house to my nephew. So he says I can't stay there any more. Life sucks!

Comments

Popular Posts